For full details regarding current indoor dining guidelines, we encourage you to visit your local region’s Public Health website.
- We require legal proof of vaccination in provinces or states that currently mandate this within restaurant:
- In Canada, this is applicable in BC, AB, ON, SASK, MB, QB, NB, NS, NFL.
- Some provinces/states have specific requirements for accepted forms of vaccine records. For full details, please refer to your province/state’s official government website.
- In regions where currently required by local government regulations, we ask that all of our guests and staff wear masks while moving inside or outside the restaurant, with the exception of when they are eating or drinking, or any medical exemptions.
- For full details regarding mask guidelines in your region, we encourage you to visit your local region’s Public Health website.
We are currently accepting limited party sizes that adhere to region specific distancing regulations.
We have added additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures to our existing food safety and hygiene standards.
We have prepared our restaurants with the right tools to respond to emerging developments.
- We have empowered our staff to choose to stay home if they feel unwell or send anyone home showing symptoms.
- We are keeping our restaurants up to date with all public health guidelines as they evolve.
Looking to make a reservation? Book online or call your nearest Keg.
BOOK A TABLE Find your nearest Keg
Have more questions? Feel free to reach out to us directly and a member of our team will be in touch.